Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Wow

Hello.  I just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know how thankful I am for all the compliments on R's session.  I will tell you that it was the connection those two had that made those photos great.  I love natural photography (no posing during my sessions please) and want to capture a special moment in time, a bond, a personality, a silly face or whatever my clients are about.  Thank you again and all the comments have truly brought tears to my eyes because I am seeing others enjoy my passion with me.  


D

2 comments:

jay said...

So when are you going to post more pics?

Dana said...

Thank you for reminding me that I need to post more. I am only able to post them as my husband allows me to post process them.

Post a Comment