Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mother and Daughter- Memphis, TN Child and Family Photographer

Seriously could a more precious moment have been forever captured?!?! This makes photography so fulfilling when you capture these moments between mother and child or father and child. I just love the detail shots, as I'm sure you already know if you keep up with the blog! I photographed sweet little E again this morning (photos to follow soon). I must mention that taking your child with you to a session, even if it's just family, is not the best idea. He was tired and ready for a nap which means he only wanted Mommy. This is fine except it is impossible to concentrate on photographing a child that's not really into the session when yours is screaming for you. Ahhh but I must admit I love my baby boy needs me, most women love to be needed and between him and my husband that need is usually met! I just love my boys (big one and little one). Okay enough of the going on and on here's the photo for today...


Mother and daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment