Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What to Wear Wednesday!!!

Yea for me two days in a row! I know you have been on the edge of your seats wondering what Wednesday would bring... so What to Wear Wednesday it is. I know a lot of photographers already do this on their blog but it is a commonly asked question that will be hopefully be addressed through these posts. In order to keep things a little different, every other Wednesday will be What is it Wednesday (more details about this next Wednesday and I must say there will be a prize offered so keep watch). Anyway here is the very first What to Wear Wednesday. Enjoy and leave your thoughts, I would love to hear from you.

Talk to you soon,

D

ALL CLOTHES ARE FROM THE WONDERFUL OLD NAVY!



No comments:

Post a Comment