Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Moon- Memphis Area Photographer

Hi my name is Dana and this is the photoblog... no kidding but seriously it has been that long since I have posted a single photo. Life gets in the way sometimes but that is no excuse. I started the year off taking a photo a day but it did not last. I got pretty sick towards the end of last year and beginning of this year so taking a photo everyday was just not a concern for me. Oh well I wanted to share one I did take before I gave up...




As always thanks for visiting, have a great day!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment