Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Brother's Family Session- Memphis, TN Family Photographer, Memphis Child Photographer

Last week I photographed my brother's sweet family. Miss M is 6 months old so we decided to just make a family session out of it since they did not have any formal family of 4 photos. We tried out a new park in the Memphis area and I think I like this new location. Mr. B and Mrs. M I hope you enjoy the photos of your precious family :)

It is quite hard to get a sibling shot at this age but I love this one. B looks so sweet and Miss M is giving that sweet little grin.

IMG_8797blog



IMG_8802blog

IMG_8929blog

No comments:

Post a Comment