Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Photo of the Morning-Memphis TN Baby and Newborn Photographer

Good Morning all. Here is another sweet photo of my almost, kind of newborn niece. I guess she is technically considered a baby here at 3 months old. I did her 6 month session yesterday and so I thought I better share a few from her 3 month session before sharing the new ones :) They just grow up so fast and that is why it is so important to capture all the milestones. Be sure you get that camera out and capture your child's everyday NOW!! I hope you enjoy and as always thanks for looking!

IMG_6122web

No comments:

Post a Comment