Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  I'm Dana Culpepper. I'm a wife to one amazing man and a mommy to one amazing son. I must say God has truly blessed me and my family. I'm currently in nursing school pursuing a career in nursing. My photography story began as so many others. I have always been the photographer of the family, you know the one that makes sure family events are captured forever. After having my little man, I realized that I wanted more than just snapshots, I wanted awesome, natural photographs of my son. I wanted to create photographs I would be excited to hang on my wall. Well since then I have been studying and photographing in my every free moment to learn as much as possible and improve my skills. I have a passion for photography and absolutely love every moment I am able to be out there shooting. I am a natural light photographer which means I do not use a flash or special lighting. If you have any questions please email me. I would love the opportunity to capture your journey!