Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yay!

I'm so excited because tomorrow I have my first official photo shoot outside of family!  Okay so she is a friend but hey it is still an official shoot.  Thanks Rachel for letting me shoot photos of you and your puppy.  I have been studying up on poses today and gathering useful information for tomorrow's shoot.  Thanks to my hubby also for his support and for taking care of our boy while I go out for a shoot.  Pictures to follow in the next few days from the shoot.  Of course I cannot close this blog without a photo so here you go....(obviously one of my most favorite faces being that he is my baby boy) 





No comments:

Post a Comment