Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Two Sweet Souls at Shelby Farms- Memphis Tennessee Pet, Baby and Family Photographer

Thank you Rachel for allowing me to shoot you and your puppy even though it was a bittersweet time.  I hope I have captured her true personality so that you may remember her as she was, a happy and hard headed puppy!  This is a very small preview but I promised a few tonight.  This doesn't even include my absolute favorites, which there are several.  I will post more tomorrow and that's a promise but after being up last night with my baby boy this Mommy is turning in.  Have a good night all!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

no thank you! i was so glad to be able to spend some time with dakota before i had to take her in. it was a lot of fun and the pictures are GORGEOUS! my parents cant stop talking about how amazing they look. i love them!

Jensey! said...

That dog is ADORABLE!

Post a Comment