Dana is a family and children's photographer in the Memphis area. She has been photographing professionally for two years and enjoys every minute of it. She works primarily with natural light and shoots occur on location.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Relaxing

Hey there and thanks for visiting.  So I have been busy recently improving my photog skills and being a Mommy so it has been a while since my last post.  I have learned a lot but need more shoots to really improve and become the best!  If you or anyone you know wants a free session please let me know as this helps me build my portfolio and captures special moments in life for you.  This offer is for a limited time only so take advantage!  Contact me at dana_culpepper@yahoo.com, through my Facebook fan page, or even through Flickr.  The session includes a free, on location sitting fee and a free collage or 8x10 (your choice) from your session.  I am working on posting some more photos but in the meantime here are some relaxing shots from the Botanic Gardens:










No comments:

Post a Comment